Mr. Tedesco is a Partner at Andreozzi Bluestein LLP. He has practiced in the area of tax controversy since joining the firm in 2012.
Mr. Tedesco focuses his practice on federal and state tax controversy and collection matters for business and individual taxpayers. He has handled IRS examinations, administrative appeals, voluntary disclosures and U.S. Tax Court and Federal District Court litigation. Mr. Tedesco assists clients with Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR), foreign information reporting and foreign tax matters. He also handles NYS State income tax, sales tax and employment tax matters before exam, Bureau of Conciliation and Mediation Services, and NYS Division of Tax Appeals. Mr. Tedesco works with clients with respect to collection of past due taxes before both the Internal Revenue Service and NYS Department of Tax and Finance.
Mr. Tedesco received his B.A. at the State University of New York College at Geneseo. He went on to receive his J.D. degree, cum laude, from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School.
- New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- District Court of the Virgin Islands
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- J.D., cum laude, State University of New York, University at Buffalo Law School
- B.A., State University of New York, College at Geneseo
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association