Tax & Forensic Accounting Analyst
Ms. Orlowski is a tax and financial accounting analyst at Andreozzi Bluestein LLP. She has over 30 years progressive experience in accounting, strategic tax planning, finance, administration and human resource management. She has worked in both a public accounting and private industry environment and has extensive experience handling external and internal audit and tax compliance issues involving Federal and State Corporate Income Tax, State and Local Taxes (SALT) as well as Employment Tax.
Since joining Andreozzi Bluestein LLP, Ms. Orlowski concentrates on cases involving State and Federal examinations and works closely with clients on Offers in Compromise.
Academic Degrees & Professional Designations
- B.S. Accounting, Canisius College
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Certified Public Accountant – State of New York
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, CureSMA
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society