Royston Mendonza is an associate at Andreozzi Bluestein LLP, focusing his practice on tax collection defense and bankruptcy matters. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Mendonza represented major financial institutions in various bankruptcy proceedings throughout New York State.
Mr. Mendonza began his legal career as Claims Counsel and Assistant Vice President of Fidelity National Title Group, one of the largest title insurance companies in the United States. In that capacity, he handled complex domestic and international title insurance claims, as well as related coverage matters. During this time, Mr. Mendonza also represented indigent individuals charged with criminal offenses in municipalities throughout Erie County, New York through the Assigned Counsel Program.
Mr. Mendonza received his Juris Doctor from the University at Buffalo School of Law, where he was Publications Editor of the Buffalo Criminal Law Review. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, magna cum laude, from Canisius College where he was a Raichle Pre-law Scholar as well as a selected member of the Alpha Sigma Nu and Pi Sigma Alpha honor societies.
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court (NDNY, SDNY, EDNY, WDNY)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court (NDNY, SDNY, EDNY, WDNY)
- U.S. Tax Court
- J.D., University at Buffalo School of Law
- B.A., magna cum laude, Canisius College
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Board of Directors, St. Thomas More Guild, Inc.
- Past Director, GOLD Group – University at Buffalo School of Law